Money Matters


   Make a Prepayment    Prices & Charge Policy    Free & Reduced Application


Meal Prices





How do I get a refund?

Positive balances remaining on a student meal account will automatically follow the student regardless of the WCS School they attend the next school year. No cash refunds are available at any of the school cafeterias. Due to the high cost to process and mail checks, refunds are not available for balances on student meal accounts that are less than $3.00. Students are encouraged to spend down their accounts to a zero balance. A refund for amounts $3.00 and over may be made up to one year after a student leaves or graduates by filling out a Student Meal Account Refund Form (available below). Transfers of remaining balances of any amount may be made to other student accounts or to our Student in Need Meal Fund up to five (5) business days after the end of the school year. (Fill out parts 1 and 2 of form below). Unclaimed meal account balances and inactive accounts of students no longer enrolled will be transferred to our Student in Need Meal Fund. 


Student Meal Account Refund & Transfer Form